Reports 3.0 : Turn Off Outer Join Between Q_1 and Q_2

From: Syed Salman Shakir <ssalman_at_cyber.net.pk>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 12:40:09 +0500

I've created a report in Dev. 2000 Rel 2 - Reports 3.0. It has two quries i.e. Q_1 and Q_2. Each query is break-up into different groups and both queries are linked with a common feild i.e. customer number.

The problem which I'm facing is that if query Q_1 fetches some results and query Q_2 doesnt than query Q_1 automatcially displays its fetched record due to the default setting of OUTER JOIN between both queries. Its a default feature of Dev. 2000 but I dont want it now and I want to turn it off.

Please tell me how can I do this ?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Salman Received on Thu Jul 08 1999 - 09:40:09 CEST

Original text of this message