Re: sql loader question

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 12:21:18 -0700

> first of all i'm a oracle-newbie and i've got following question:
> I'm connecting to a database on an oracle 7 server (NT-Server). i want
> to use sql-loader but i don't know how to connect to the database. i've
> installed a database alias with sql net easy configuration (i've tested
> it with sql plus and it works)
>
> Whenever I try to call the sql loader i get the error message
>
> SQL*Loader-925: Error while logging on to ORACLE (ulmconnect)
> ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

I have experienced this when the wrong version of an Oracle DLL was read by the machine before, or instead of, the correct DLL.

If no-one else's suggestions help try a complete reinstall. Also check your listener.ora and sqlnet.ora to make sure the parameters are correct.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Wed Jul 07 1999 - 21:21:18 CEST

Original text of this message