Re: multiple runtime versions

From: Bob <bookor_at_mail.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 20:16:24 -0400

[Quoted] Every time I install both versions of runtime on a client Ive installed the [Quoted] 4.5 runtime and then the 5.0 runtime and the 5.0 install ALWAYS breaks the [Quoted] 4.5. The 4.5 runtime will NOT run at all. I forget the error messages I [Quoted] get but it simply refuses to run, even though Im simply trying to run the [Quoted] original 4.5 fms files.

Did you have to do anything in particular to get both runtime clients to install and run?

thanks for the response