multiple runtime versions

From: Bob <bookor_at_mail.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 09:10:42 -0400

Is it possible to get multiple versions of developer runtime to coexist on the same client machine? I have an old application in forms 4.5 and reports 2.5 that I dont have source code on. We have to use this application. My company has purchased developer forms 5 and reports 3, but I cant do any development in these versions because as soon as I install the updated runtimes the existing 4.5/2/5 runtimes quit working. Is there any way to get them to coexist?

thanks in advance

bookor_at_interserv.com Received on Sun Jul 04 1999 - 15:10:42 CEST

Original text of this message