Re: Including a VB DLL in PL/SQL code - won't work on some machines but will on others

From: Mark G <mgumbs_at_nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:46:49 +0100

Are you using Oracle Forms or a VB front?

If you are using Forms, the following may help, if not you'll probably wonder what i'm talking about!

I see you are using the comdlg32.dll so i assume you want a common dialog box (File open, Save as etc.).

If you do, why not use the oracle libraries? Attach d2kwutil.pll to your form and use the built-in Get_File_Name to pop up the dialog box.

HTH Mark