Re: Dev 2000 forms - Record navigation Q

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:05:57 +0400

You can get the record number as mentioned by Steve Cosner (by using cursor with the same where clause as in the block, just get 'where' clause from SYSTEM.LAST_QUERY). So, now you know record number and you can use GO_RECORD built-in. It's much faster than NEXT_RECORD...

Let me know if you need more details.

Hope this helps.

--
Valeri Sorokine
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division