Re: Patrol DB Tools...experience ?

From: Larry Weissman <larrywm_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 12:47:26 -0400

We are using BMC with Oracle 8 database module and Oracle applications V11
module. The databse module works failry well gives you good visual time based
looks at a number of satstics, also allows you to set alarms. You still need to use
normal bstat/estat and selected SQL functions. The applications module was just
released and is not working well. Neither of these tools are for beginners and they
are very expensive.