Using Report Server with Oracle Application Server

From: Daniel Chabot <chabotd_at_videotron.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:49:17 -0500

I am trying to deploy reports on the web using Oracle Application Server 3.0 and cartridge on Solaris. In order to do this, I installed Report Builder 3.0 on Solaris and build a simple report. Saving it in the .rdf format is no problem. When I try to save in PDF or HTML format I get the error REP-1800: Formatter error... WHY!!!

When I copy the .rdf file in the REPORTS30_PATH virtual directory and I use the Report Server, I get the same message...

Please help,

Daniel Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 21:49:17 CEST

Original text of this message