Problem in Reports 3.0 . Please Help

From: <vishcintra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:25:49 GMT

Hi
I am new to Developer 2000 having graduated from PowerBuilder. Please be patient if this question sounds silly. I am developing a report in Reports 3.0 which does a break on department and then on task. My order in the query is also on department and then on task. I am facing two problems
  1. Each record appears on a different page i.e if I have 2000 records , there are 2000 pages although I have not specified any page breaks .
  2. The first record for each department repeats itself but the total for the department is correct. For example if there are 20 records for department 100 and the first record has an amount vaue of 200 , then it shows $200 20 times (on seperate pages ) but the department total is shown correctly.

Can somebody help and give some pointers on what I should look for to correct the problem ? Thanks in advance.

Vishnu

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
[Quoted] Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 19:25:49 CEST

Original text of this message