Re: ole2 and Forms

From: Bynia Doyle <bynia.doyle_at_bt.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 15:58:51 GMT

In article <7j2sih$f6v$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>, kasia2011_at_my-deja.com wrote:
>Hi,
>
>some weeks ago, Neil had problems with multiple instances of Word when
>working with ole2. I have the same question ->
(...snip)
>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Dear all,
I'm looking for a good book (with useful examples) on using OLE in 32-bit Forms (v4.5). I'm especially interested in interfacing to Excel 97and Word 97.

Any recommendations?

Also - has anyone experienced weird screen re-draw problems when activating an embedded Excel spreadsheet with external activation by double clicking a container on a form? It makes me think whether I should bother trying OLE at all.
I'm using Compaq 433MHz with 64Mbytes RAM, NT4 Sp4, 32-bit Developer/2000 1.6

Thanks,
Bynia.
bynia.doyle_at_bt.com
*** All possible disclaimers apply *** Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 17:58:51 CEST

Original text of this message