Re: ole2 and Forms

From: <kasia2011_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 09:12:52 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] some weeks ago, Neil had problems with multiple instances of Word when working with ole2. I have the same question ->

Does anyone know how to start an instance of Word97 from Forms (4.5) using the OLE2 package so that if an instance of Word97 is already running, the Forms application will use this instance?

For instance, I'm using the following code :

  application := ole2.CREATE_OBJ('Word.Application');

This works, but I really don't want to create a new document every time I run this code

Thanks for help.

Kasia

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jun 02 1999 - 11:12:52 CEST

Original text of this message