Re: [Q] Scrolling in Forms 5.0 with tab canvases

From: Robert Reimann <robert.reimann_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:11:50 +0200

Hi Paul,

as far as i know neither Forms 5.0 nor 6.0 support scrollin on tab-pages.

But you can try to use a stacked canvas which has the canvas-size you need and the viewport-size and position to fit on the tab-page. You must activate the scrollbar of the stacked canvas. Then you use a WHEN-TAB-PAGE-CHANGED trigger to overlay the empty tab-page with the stacked canvas by calling show_view each time you access the concerning tab-page. You also have to hide the stacked canvas when you click another tab-page.

If it doesn´t work send me a mail and i will mail you an example.

Robert