Re: Web Enabling existing form based program

From: Delbert Hickman <hickman_delbert_at_prc.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 08:12:25 -0400

Hi Jason,

If the application is an Oracle Forms-based application, the most efficient way to bring this application to the web would be to use the Developer Server. This is using the three-tier architecture to deploy forms applications on the web without the need to re-develop. You can find technical white papers that describe the Developer Server on Oracle's web site.

Thanks, Delbert