Re: OLE2 & Excel

From: <plant.eng_at_lund.mail.telia.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 18:39:39 GMT

Hi.
Can you tell me how did you get Excel working at all? I am fighting with getting Excel visible from Forms 5 using the code from: WIN:OLE AUTOMATION GUIDE-ORACLE FORMS TO MICROSOFT EXCEL DECLARE
 application OLE2.OBJ_TYPE;
BEGIN
 application:=OLE2.CREATE_OBJ('Excel.Application');  OLE2.SET_PROPERTY(application, 'Visible', 'True'); END; At this stage the spreadsheet should be visible, but it is not.

Any help apretiated.

Regards Tony.