Developing Form App on NT, deploying on Solaris... Diffs?

From: Dennis <dennis_at_bearclaws.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 13:32:37 -0500

Oracle says that developing a Form or Report on NT, then taking the source (eg .fmb) to a Solaris, recompiling and serving using Solaris Developer Server will result in "minor" differences to the user. (fonts? layout?)

I would appreciate your experience in this. Just how minor? We are trying to avoid introducing another OS/middle hardware tier and run the Developer Server on the same box as the database. Good or bad idea?

Thanks

Dennis Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 20:32:37 CEST

Original text of this message