Re: Forms 5.0/6.0--a good way to make text Blinking?

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 12:05:36 GMT

Not really.
[Quoted] The only real answer (I think) is to not do it. Maybe an alternative would be to have the label blink.

I think the real question is WHY have it blink while the user is entering data?
As a user, I would kill a developer that made my field blink while I was entering data.
Wouldn't that be distracting???

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.
Sean Zhang wrote in message ...

>Hello, everyone,
>
>Environment: Oracle Developer 2000 version 2.0 with Forms 5.0
> /Developer 6.0 in Windows 95.
>
>Question: Does anybody know how to make a field (text item) in
> Forms 5.0 Blinking Without using Timer? Currently
> I use timer/when-timer-expired trigger to make the
> text field blinking, but when I port the form to Forms
>6.0,
> the Timer interferes with Cursor position( if a user
types