Re: Updating Designer tables directly?

From: DanHW <danhw_at_aol.com>
Date: 24 May 1999 02:14:30 GMT

>Hmmm...where in the documentation? I only saw the specs in the fun_specs
>folder listing the various APIs.

Depending on the version of Designer you have, (and I don't have any on my PC at home...so forgive me if it is a little wrong...), start from the main designer screen. Get help from there. Near the bottom of the the topics is something that will hopefully suggest interfacing with the API or with Designer.
Sorry for the vague instructions, but that is why I said it was buried in the docs...

HTH
Dan Hekimian-Williams Received on Mon May 24 1999 - 04:14:30 CEST

Original text of this message