Re: Developer 6.0

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 00:39:25 +0100

In article <3745A002.969BD200_at_prc.com>, Delbert Hickman <hickman_delbert_at_prc.com> writes
>Hi,
>
>My company is considering upgrading to Developer 6.0 and I'm interested
>in finding documentation on the bugs in Developer 2.1 (Forms 5.0,
>Reports 3.0) that are fixed with this version.
>
>Thanks for any info,
>
>Delbert

Hi,
We had a problem with 5 where it frequently crashed windows (totally!) on exit form, others have reported this in the newsgroups but Oracle were unable to help.
This has not happened in forms 6.
Steve

--
Please remove nospam from my address to Reply.