Re: PRO*C : fetching n rows without getting their content

From: Richard Armstrong <StateOArt_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 13:52:34 -0600

You can easily do this in Pro*C. There are several alternatives.

Look into array fetches of a cursor. You can declare an array to fetch your rows into. If you want to skip the first array fetch, just fetch them, and then fetch the next set for displaying.

Richard Armstrong
State Of The Art Consulting, Inc.
http://www.stateoart.com