Re: BEST BOOK for Developer/2000

From: <agi_at_mail.taicom.com.tw>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 07:46:27 GMT

[Quoted] In article <3Qd%2.4809$Il2.7879_at_news.rdc1.nj.home.com>,   "Paul Dorsey" <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com> wrote:
> There are no good books that show you how to use the tool.
> There are a few good basic books. Albert Lilushi's seems to be the
best.

> We have a few papers on our web site that can help.
Dear Sir,

  Thanks for your advice about Dev/2000, but I can't find the papers about dev/2000 on your site.

           Pls specify the where the papers are, or introduce some worth visiting sites about dev/2000

           to me. Thanks !!
Rgds,
Agi

> However, I suggest finding some good help so that you can set up your
> templates and infrastructure correctly.
> Developer is a great product IF you know how to use it right.
>
> If you can be a little patient, Peter Koletzke and I are writing an
> Deeloper book that should be out this fall.
>
> --
> Paul Dorsey
> Dulcian, Inc.
> www.dulcian.com
> 212 595 7223
> agi_at_mail.taicom.com.tw wrote in message
<7higov$2ja$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...
> >Hi,theres
> > I'm new in Developer/2000, so I need some reference books
about it.
> > Does anyone show me the book(s) that is worth reading ?
> >
> > Any suggestion is welcome !!
> >
> >Rgds,
> >Agi
> >

> >--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==--
> >---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.---

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Mon May 17 1999 - 09:46:27 CEST

Original text of this message