Re: BEST BOOK for Developer/2000

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 12:33:03 GMT

[Quoted] There are no good books that show you how to use the tool. There are a few good basic books. Albert Lilushi's seems to be the best.

[Quoted] We have a few papers on our web site that can help.

[Quoted] However, I suggest finding some good help so that you can set up your [Quoted] templates and infrastructure correctly.
Developer is a great product IF you know how to use it right.

If you can be a little patient, Peter Koletzke and I are writing an advanced [Quoted] Deeloper book that should be out this fall.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.