Re: Domains in Designer???

From: <paul.olij_at_cmg.nl>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 09:09:33 GMT

In article <373C8D8B.A08810D6_at_USAHQ.unitedspacealliance.com>,   Douglas Scott <Douglas.S.Scott_at_USAHQ.unitedspacealliance.com> wrote:
> I have Designer 2.1 and I want to create a domain that has a NULL as an
> allowable value. Does anyone know if this is possible?
>
> Douglas Scott
> Douglas.S.Scott_at_USAHQ.unitedspacealliance.com

I guess not; how would you like find out whether a given value does exists in a given domain if both the value and domain is NULL. In other words, how can you say that NULL equal NULL? You can't. (And Oracle, of course can't either)

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Sat May 15 1999 - 11:09:33 CEST

Original text of this message