Re: WebDB

From: <rickloga_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 22:16:44 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] In your trial there should be a folder called webdbinfo, under that a folder called webdbbible, then an Acrobat pdf file called forms2rtf.pdf. It explains what you do to get the form to allow updates and inserts. You need to select the rowid. If you do not have the file let me know and I can email it as an attachment. It is just under a half meg in size.
In article <3738316D.5C1B55B3_at_opus.tr.no>,   Per-Arne Hoel <pah_at_opus.tr.no> wrote:
> Do you see any record in the form?
> I don't (in my form :-)) - and I have not yet managed to load an
existing record
> into the form.
> It's quite mysterious. The docs states that a form can be used to
update/delete
> records, but doesn't bother to tell how to point the form to a row.
>
> Per-Arne
>
> Bob Hirons wrote:
>
> > There is. I have inserted a couple of records.
> >
> > Per-Arne Hoel wrote:

Insert,

> > > Maybe because there is no data to edit or delete?

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 00:16:44 CEST

Original text of this message