Use of forms4.5 or reports by clients

From: <abhijitde_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 13:04:03 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted]  I am new to forms development.

[Quoted]  If I develop a form (with Forms 4.5) or report (Reports 2.5),  how can people from other machine(s) get access to these forms or reports.  Do they need to install developer 2000 (full) in their machines or simply a  relevant part of developer 2000 can be installed at the clients' machines so  that they can run my form(s). Do I have to give them rights (on the forms or  reports) in any way to make them use the forms. Or I can simply compile the  forms or reports in their machines (if developer 2000) has to be installed in  their machines.

 Thanks,

[Quoted]  Arshil