Developer/2000 for the Web

From: Peter Buzanits <peter_at_icb.co.at>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:49:07 +0200

I have tried to bring my Form 5.0 FMX into out intranet by using the Forms Server. I used the following code in the html-file:

<applet codebase="/web_code/"

code="oracle.forms.uiClient.v1_4.engine.Main" width=1000  height=500>
<param name="serverArgs" value="module=I:\prototyp\einstieg.fmx
 userid=designer/password_at_database">

Everything seems to work ok, but when it tries to load a GIF-image it gets some ugly error-messages saying it cannot find the image files. Is there a param, which I can pass to the applet telling him where to search for the gifs? (They are in the same directory as the fmx...)

Thanks in advance,
Peter Buzanits
ETM AG

DI Peter Buzanits
mailto:peter_at_icb.co.at       http://peter.icb.co.at
AOL-IM: Buzanits      Keys available on PGP-Servers