Re: Question about passing Oracle Certified Application Developer Rel 2

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:27:02 +0400

[Quoted] Hi Ilya!

Please accept my congratulations!

But can you describe the DB0 exam, please? Can you name DB0 exam? How it was? And which Certification Organization accepts this exam?

Please tell us! I hope it is very interesting not only for me :)

I know about OCP exams only. You have to pass five exams to be certified as OCP...

With best regards,
Valeri

igershan_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Hi Valeri!
>
> I've just passed this DBO exam and don't even know what should I think of it.
> ;-)
>
> Sincerely yours, Ilya.

Valeri Sorokine
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division
Phone: +7 (095) 234 0636 (6 lines) FAX: +7 (095) 234 0640
E-mail: vsorokin_at_dd.ru OR vsorokin_at_prosoft.ru
http://www.dd.ru