SQL Forms 3.0 -multiple records-

From: <analyst_user_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:59:13 GMT

[Quoted] I have a form which takes a phone number from the first block, and then does a [Quoted] query on a table and populates fields in the second block. However the second [Quoted] block only shows 1 row. Even though I specify records_displayed of more than [Quoted] 1, it still only contains 1 row. I would like to be able to press the down arrow to display additional rows.

Here is a post-field trigger I am using. Is there something I am missing?
Please help.

[Quoted] DECLARE CURSOR C1 IS SELECT EMPLOYEE, TO_CHAR(EMP_DATE,'MM/DD/YYYY'),

          TO_CHAR(EMP_DATE,'HH:MIAM'),
          PHONE,EMP_TYPE,COMMENTS1,COMMENTS2,COMMENTS3
          FROM EMP
          WHERE PHONE = :YYY_T0.PHONE;
  BEGIN
       OPEN C1;
       LOOP
        FETCH C1 INTO

:YYY_T1.EMPLOYEE, :YYY_T1.EMP_DATE, :YYY_T1.EMP_TIME,
:YYY_T1.PHONE, :YYY_T1.EMP_TYPE, :YYY_T1.COMMENTS1,
:YYY_T1.COMMENTS2, :YYY_T1.COMMENTS3;
EXIT WHEN C1%NOTFOUND ; END LOOP; CLOSE C1;