(wrong string) ënt

From: D. J. van der Wal <vdwal_at_tref.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:15:17 +0200

Who has suggestions for making a CD that can be installed on a Windows 98 or NT client.
The CD must contain Forms runtime 5.0 Reports and Graphics. The windows registry needs to be updated. An Icon must be placed on the desktop.

We know we can use the file packager from Oracle but then you have to use the Oracle installer. No problem but we don't know how to handle all the files, how to manage the forms runtime updates and what to do with the dependencies between the different files.

Who can help us?

D. van der Wal

vdwal_at_tref.nl Received on Mon Apr 26 1999 - 14:15:17 CEST

Original text of this message