Re: WAS : Problem to execute a package of designer 2000 with a browser

From: Super Kev <steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:10:53 +0100

You have executed the procedure but it obviously does not create a page with any HTML in it ...hence the Content-type: text/html message...

to see if you are executing the procedure put a simple procedure at the end..

htp.p('woo hoo');

If this prints onto the screen you know that it is not a privileges problem

--
Cheers

Steve Bright

steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk