Re: Designer/2000 ER Diagrammer

From: Frans Hovenkamp <Dieze_at_popin.nl>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:13:19 +0200

clombard_at_mindspring.com heeft geschreven in bericht <7flnuc$3ls$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>Anyone found a way to export the ER Diagrams created from within the ER
>Diagrammer ?
>I do not want to print copies and send that to our clients. I would prefer
an
>online copy / html format / word document.
>I have tried "copy and paste" between ER Diagrammer and MS Word but the
image
>gets distorted when i paste it in word. It just does not look that good.
>
>I want to paste it into Word in order to add a page title / diagram title,
>page numbers etc. The ER diagrammer's title box does not look
professional.

>Thanks
>Corne Lombard

Hi,
I use a program called 'Ghostview' (search the Internet for Gsv27550.exe for a win95/98 version)
for this. Reads postscript files, and exports them to Bitmaps. Mail me if you want me to send you the program (ca 3 meg) http\:frans_at_dieze.nl Received on Thu Apr 22 1999 - 10:13:19 CEST

Original text of this message