Designer/2000 ER Diagrammer

From: <clombard_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 23:45:17 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] Anyone found a way to export the ER Diagrams created from within the ER Diagrammer ?
[Quoted] I do not want to print copies and send that to our clients. I would prefer an [Quoted] online copy / html format / word document. I have tried "copy and paste" between ER Diagrammer and MS Word but the image [Quoted] gets distorted when i paste it in word. It just does not look that good.

[Quoted] I want to paste it into Word in order to add a page title / diagram title, page numbers etc. The ER diagrammer's title box does not look professional.

Thanks
Corne Lombard