Re: Overriding Forms' Defaults Alerts

From: (wrong string) ß <SAPreuss_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:29:28 +0200

Hi Nikos,

the easiest way is to use the variable :system.message_level before using e.g. commit_form.
The appropriate message_level is described with the FRM-XXXX text using help / search.

e.g. :
:system.message_level := 5;
 commit_form;
:system.message_level := 0;

This is quite hard coded.
A better (but longer) example is given in the generated trigger / procedures for athe automatic master - detail relations.

Good luck

By SAPreuss