Re: Can I load using a script.

From: Patrick Suppes <psuppes_at_lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:30:05 -0600

Given no knowledge of data volumes, I would suggest using a staging table to load/validate the new data. As part of the script that cleans up the old data, you could then use plain ol' sql to insert the new rows to the

primary table.

The use of a staging table enables your use of the quick load functionality of the Oracle loader, while still being able to use triggers, etc when moving
the data into the primary table.

Patrick Suppes
psuppes_at_lucent.com