Oracle DBA w/ Unix needed in LA or Orange County, CA

From: <gubbay_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 04:49:06 GMT

Sr. Oracle DBA w/ Unix Wanted- Los Angelos/Orange County,CA

This top consulting company seeks a Sr. Oracle DBA w/ Unix (3 openings). Experience in a large production environment desired.The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic, creative, flexible and have good communication skills. This is a fun, young environment, with an awesome company!

Location: Los Angelos and Orange County, CA

Salary is $90-100K, full benefits package Full time Permanent Position (Sorry no H1B Visa Candidates)

Please email me your resume with a cover letter detailing your qualifications for this position.

Or if you know a qualified candidate who would be interested, please let me know.

Estee Gubbay

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tech Job Finders

jobs_at_san.rr.com