Coexistence of 4.5 and 5.0 on a PC

From: Robin Browne <Robin.Browne_at_jhuapl.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:17:06 -0400

[Quoted] I'm trying to install both 4.5 and 5.0 on my PC running under windows 95. I know this has been done before, but not exactly sure how to make it work. Any suggestions or ideas regarding installation would be greatly appreciated. Once I've got 4.5 installed, then after going to install 5.0, this messes up the 4.5 version and seems to supercede it for some reason. Is there something in the registry I must change or something I need to set-up prior to installation?

Thanks for any ideas,

~Robin Received on Tue Apr 13 1999 - 20:17:06 CEST

Original text of this message