Re: Coexistence of 4.5 and 5.0 on a PC

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:08:54 +0200

I've got both versions here running under NT; nothing changed beforehand - 5.0 uses different reigstry entries and directory names... Only System Support Files (the ones in windows\system) could ruin things... What problems are you having, specifically? And: did you tru 5.0 before 4.5?

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV
Work                           Home
Postbus 545                    Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede               7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                (31)74.242.5046