Oracle Testing Tools for Developer & DB Code

From: Simon Hedges <shedges_at_hhhh.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 12:06:40 +0100

[Quoted] Doeas anyone know of any good Oracle automated testing tools?

I'm interested in names and overall impressions. The tool would be used to test Forms and Reports and also any DB code called by those Forms and Reports.
We will be using the tools in the main with Forms/Reports 6.0.

The main application that the tools would be used for are Regression Testing (i.e. retesting of existing functionality, to see whether it still works OK after the code has been upgraded to a new version, or has been amended).

Any ideas?

Simon Hedges
Gloucester
UK Received on Sun Apr 11 1999 - 13:06:40 CEST

Original text of this message