Des/2000 & PL/SQL to external?

From: Yeb Havinga <yhavinga_at_cs.utwente.nl>
Date: 9 Apr 1999 12:52:27 GMT

Hello

[Quoted] If I define a function and a package in Designer/2000, and put the function in the sub program units of the package, all goes wel:

Package specification and body are generated correct.

But what if I want the function to be an external one?

The entire BEGIN-END body should be replaced by an EXTERNAL statement.

However, Des/2000 puts a default BEGIN-END around the program block of each function. This results in compilation errors of the function and the package body.

Does anybody know how to get rid of the default BEGIN-END of the design generator?

Thanks
-- Yeb Received on Fri Apr 09 1999 - 14:52:27 CEST

Original text of this message