Re: Working Directory in SQL+

From: Loyal Barber <lbarber_at_nospam.flash.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 17:49:35 GMT

Sounds to me like you need to use the environment variable SQLPATH. It is a search path for queries. As it goes through the path, it will run the
first occurrence that it finds of the script.

In lieu of that, you can create multiple shortcuts (here I am assuming Windows based on your comments about opening a file) and set the "start in:" or "default directory:" property for each shortcut to point

to the directory you want.

Loyal Barber
BLT Soft Incorporated

--
[Quoted] The difference between Windows 95 and 98?
3!