Web reports from forms

From: Loyal Barber <lbarber_at_nospam.flash.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 17:29:31 GMT

I am trying to use RUNPRODUCT from forms50 running on the forms web server
to run reports. From the documentation I have to set FORMS50_REPFORMAT,

FORMS50_OUTPUT, and FORMS50_MAPPING variables to make them work. Unfortunately, I always get "REP-1800 Formatter Error." I can run the same report
with all of the same parms under Win NT (non-web) from forms and either preview or
have it spit out a pdf file. None of this works with the web version though. Any
suggestions?

Running the web server on Sun Solaris
Forms 5.0.6.8.1 for Solaris
Reports 3.0.5.8.0
WAS 4.0.7

--
The difference between Windows 95 and 98?
3!