How solid are the results from JDeveloper?

From: Phil Herring <revdoc_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 17:22:12 +1100

[Quoted] Does anyone have any experience with medium-sized apps built with JDeveloper?
If so, how stable were the results?

The reason for my question is this: I've just started learning how to use
JDeveloper 1.1 with a view to eventually porting a Power Objects app to Java. So far, the development environment looks okay, except that it keeps
crashing, which makes me wonder whether the applications that it generates
will be unstable as well.

This port project has to have credibility from the outset -- the current app has never been fully stable (bad choice of development environment :)
and to succeed, the users have to see some improvement in reliability. Received on Sat Mar 27 1999 - 07:22:12 CET

Original text of this message