Re: career change

From: David <davmark_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 06:48:05 -0800

Wanda,

The issue deserves consideration. Answers are not all that clear. The confidence that the corporate world has in Oracle will not vanish. No microsoft product will lower the value of Oracle consulting in the short run. There are more Oracle servers at this time on NT4 than any other platform.

the choice of database is in the hands of persons already committed to Oracle technology.

the future ie the long term is another question.

Please feel free to email me directly as I am not a regular visitor to this forum.

Take care & be well,
David

davmark_at_mindspring.com