Re: order of triggers in enter-query (forms 3.0)

From: Dogan Cibiceli <dcib_at_gwl.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:58:08 -0700

Hi,
  Well reminded me of good old days :) As far as I remember post-change doesnot work with enter-query mode :) SO you can try setting up the format property of the attribute, will be much easier I believe :) But I am not 100sure that setting up attribute property that way works in enter query mode. So that's all I can come up. Good Luck :)

Dogan