Re: What's OAS ?

From: ayub khan <akhan_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:26:07 GMT

There is a another tool out there for putting your all database on the web which is called
Oracle Web Application Server. you need to install that after your oracle database and then you can create your forms up on the web. Or they have another Oracle Web Carrtrige (sorry if it misspelled(cartrige) ) by this tool
you can put your regular Oracle form on the web.