Re: Forms 5 Run_Product problem

From: Herman Viaene <herman.viaene_at_alcatel.be>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 12:32:08 +0100

Andrew Adams wrote:

> I am upgrading a Forms 4.5/Reports 2.5 application to Forms
> 5.0/Reports 3.0
> My problem is that Oracle has apparently changed the syntax of the
> Run_Product command. Does anyone have an example of code that will
> run a report under 5.0? All the examples I have found generate a 307
> "Too many declarations of Run Product match this call" error.
>
> The exact syntax of my PL/SQL is
>
> Run_product(REPORTS,'c:\report.rep',ASYNCHRONOUS,RUNTIME,FILESYSTEM,NULL);
>
> Thanks
>
> Andrew Adams

[Quoted] Replace last NULL with '' (known bug )

***** A L C A T E L  B E L L  S P A C E                    *******
Herman Viaene
Berkenrodelei 33, B-2660 Hoboken, Belgium
Tel: (32/3)8295591
Fax: (32/3)8295502
OIS-mail: viaeneh_at_AM_at_BTMA97
Internet-mail: viaeneh_at_btmaa.bel.alcatel.be
X400: Viaene Herman (C=BE,A=RTT,P=ALCANET,OU1=BELA1,O=ALCATEL,
S="Viaene",G="Herman")