Forms 5 Run_Product problem

From: Andrew Adams <atadams_at_ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 16:47:39 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am upgrading a Forms 4.5/Reports 2.5 application to Forms 5.0/Reports 3.0
[Quoted] [Quoted] My problem is that Oracle has apparently changed the syntax of the [Quoted] Run_Product command. Does anyone have an example of code that will run a report under 5.0? All the examples I have found generate a 307 "Too many declarations of Run Product match this call" error.

The exact syntax of my PL/SQL is

Run_product(REPORTS,'c:\report.rep',ASYNCHRONOUS,RUNTIME,FILESYSTEM,NULL);

Thanks

Andrew Adams Received on Mon Mar 08 1999 - 17:47:39 CET

Original text of this message