Re: Help: Oracle8.0 Enterprise Installation - Chapter01.pdf (0/1)

From: Apache <any_at_any.com>
Date: 3 Mar 1999 07:21:36 GMT

I found this info in the documentation sent with my Oracle8.0.4. The manual is "Oracle8 Enterprise Edition Getting Started (A55928-01)" You might try finding this info on the Oracle Technology Network website. They have all documentation there. http:\\technet.oracle.com You'll have to register - its free.

I also attached the PDF file from a Oracle book I have. It has some install info. You'll need Adobe Acrobat reader to view it.