Re: Help: Oracle8.0 Enterprise Installation

From: Apache <any_at_any.com>
Date: 3 Mar 1999 05:43:30 GMT

Hello,

[Quoted]         It depends on how you installed. If you chose a custom install the password is whatever you chose duing installlation. If you chose the Enterprise Edition with a typical starter database creation install, then the following are your default username and passwords:

	Username		Password		Connect
	internal			oracle			SYSDBA
	sys			change_on_install	Normal
	system			manager		Normal
	scott			tiger			Normal  (Demo)
	demo			demo			Normal
	dbsnmp			dbsnmp
	mdsys			mdsys  (spatial cartride)
	ordsys			ordsys (image cartridge)

Try these and see if that helps. The first time you log into Enterpise Manager you have to create a user repository for that particular user.