Re: Help needed, please can someone show me how to do this?

From: Hanz Heike <HHanz_at_apcsrv2.ip.kp.dlr.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:41:17 +0100

Write a simple Form similar to the default logon screen which asks User for Username and Password and connect and start your application from this form (in when-button-pressed). Start this form without logging on (there is a commandline option for this). But be aware of the folowing: if the user changes his tnsnames.sql file there might be problems connecting to the correct DB. Running Oracle Nameserver will prevent you from this.