Re: Forms v6

From: Hanz Heike <HHanz_at_apcsrv2.ip.kp.dlr.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:21:14 +0100

We were just starting development with V5, when V6 beta arrived. We couldn't not use it for our development because it uses SQL*Net 8.0.5. But we had some Trouble with V5.0 (GPFs etc.) and the Oracles say that V6 is actually a 5.1 and most of the fixes are only implemented there. We now use 5.0.6.11 which is mostly stable, but if V6 and necessary Components had arrived earlier we would have switched to V6.